EOS' powerful functionality and intuitive design enhances the entire customer life cycle, across acquisition, product offers, billing and customer care.
- Drive down cost-to-serve with highly intuitive agent platforms, repetitive task automation and smart workflow management tools.
- Low-touch configurations give you the power to implement new business processes rapidly and streamline existing operations without development support.
- Set up new products in minutes, then offer and bill against them immediately.
- Manage any billing type, including utility consolidated, supplier consolidated, prepay, non-commodity, and promotional programs.
- Access all customer data in real-time from EOS, via API or from your geo-replicated reporting database.
- Event publishers, native APIs and multiple entry points enable tight integrations with your existing technology suite.
- We leverage advancements in IT security to keep your critical data and customer information safe, with 24/7 monitoring and constant optimization.
- EOS enables seamless integrations with external providers such as Salesforce or Dynamics, and custom-build solutions such as broker interfaces or pricing engines. We can manage these for you, or work alongside your tech partners and in-house teams.
ADM accelerates and normalises utility communication across a diverse utility footprint. It's optimized for US energy markets and available alongside EOS or as a stand-alone solution that can integrate with other technology platforms.
- Automatically create, transmit, and receive required market data transactions to and from utility trading partners: Normalized transaction data is accessible directly through the billing system, and all original inbound transaction files can be provided automatically or as the need arises.
- EDI, XML, flatfiles and all utility transaction data is managed by a single, highly automated system.
- Thorough validation tools ensure accuracy and reduce the need for human touch by automatically cleaning and processing your data upon receipt.
- ADM then normalizes this data across markets while we correct any abnormalities. Once processed, this feeds directly into EOS and other systems as needed.
Our online portals offer a modern, personalised experience that empowers your customers to easily manage their information and monitor their energy account. In turn, this enables your agents to focus on more complex, value-adding customer interactions.
- Give your customers access to account balance, enrolment status and service account summary.
- Empower customers to manage billing and payments, opt-in to additional services, such as autopay.
- Reduce demands on your agents.
- Customize the platform to reflect your brand and identity, with responsive design providing optimal viewing and interaction experiences.
Accelerate the sign-up process with an easy-to-use customer-facing enrolment platform that helps you maximize customer conversion while capturing all required information. This seamlessly integrates with your billing system and CRM to ensure efficient, automated data management.
- Allow users to enrol multiple service accounts across multiple commodities in a single flow.
- Customize the platform with your branding to create a seamless experience.
- Auto-generate customized customer communication with full version tracking to ensure customers make informed decisions in accordance with all market regulatory requirements.
- API integrations ensure current product pricing and promotions are always up to date.
Note: AgilityCIS is now Tally Group